Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

Holding a Toe-Up Sock Dream

Forgive the blurriness of this photograph, but I had to show how lovely the Lorna's Laces looks when wound into a ball. I should be finishing my KO socks (see post below), but I just love the thought of working with this yarn that I had to somehow give in without really giving in. So I wound one hank and will wind the other hank when I finally do finish my socks. I'm remembering that I also have another pair of socks to finish. So, two more toes to go before I can even think about using this yarn. I'm hoping to try my hand at toe-up socks. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Lorna's Laces is, as ever, exquisite. I love it wound in a ball rather than the weird giant hockey puck shape that the winder and swift create...