Roberta of RobKnits tagged me a few weeks ago. Thanks so much, Roberta, for including me in this fun. Since getting tagged, I've been thinking long and hard about what might be the six weirdest things about me. I've been spending way too much time thinking, and I thought I better post this meme before it falls off the earth. (It's almost everywhere!)
Here are the rules:
"Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
1. For a long time, I thought Mr. Slim Goodbody was god. In my child mind, I thought because I could see his insides, that he must be god. In Sunday School, when our teachers said that we couldn't see god, I protested. He's on my tv, I said.
2. I had a serious, serious crush on the Fonz when I was four. I mean, it was really love. In one episode, Fonzie fell off his motorcycle. Fonzie might be dead. The show was to be continued. I cried. My mother didn't know what to do.
3. I can't go to sleep without socks on. Said socks may come off at some point during the night, but I can't sleep unless I have socks on.
4. I can't think unless my hair is up. Being a writer and a Ph.D. student means that my hair is almost always in a barrette.
5. I keep Chapstick and lip balm companies in business. I even put lip balm on several times during the middle of the night.
6. I'm addicted to my electric toothbrush. I brush more than anyone I know--maybe about six times a day. I know, I know, it can't be good for me.
Not very exciting things. But, it's exciting to think about who I'm going to tag.
Monica Knits...A LOT!!
a foggy place . . .
From Sheep to Shawls and Socks
Monkey Pants and Hippo Dignity
I thought I would take this opportunity to tag old friends, new friends, and knitters I have yet to meet. Have fun!
the lone knitter