Thursday, December 09, 2010

Sweet Angel Amigurumi Ornament and Doll

Sweet Angel Amigurumi Ornament and Doll

My husband and I put up our tree last week, and like the trees of many newly-married couples, ours was lacking ornaments. Especially lacking was an angel ornament. So I sat down to figure out an amigurumi pattern for an angel ornament that could also double as a doll.

My Amigurumi Ornaments

Here she is with the other two ornaments I designed. Now Manly says he wants a whole village of amigurumi ornaments and keeps asking for a Santa one.

As always, this new pattern is available in my etsy shop. Enjoy!


The A.D.D. Knitter said...

You, my friend, are an amigurumi maniac!!

Morrighana said...

Hey lady! It's been ages! You know, my favourite pair of socks are still the ones that I knit with your yarn. :D Hope all is well with you.

I came across your adorable amigurumi designs on Ravelry today and just wanted to pop in to say how much I love them. They are so cute!
Hope all is well with you!
Meredith (aka Yarnpr0n, CraftingMorrighana)